Covid-19 Precautions with Botanica Editions
Official COVID-19 travel restrictions have eased and we are delighted Botanica Editions is open for all guests.
We are lucky Botanica Editions has many features that naturally make things a lot safer for mini-breaks and rejuvenating getaways ....
The Willow House and Habitat House @ Botanica Editions naturally lend themselves to the ideal mini-break and rejuvenating getaway in the current environment with a suite of Covid-19 precautions. These include:
- We are small – with 2 separate homes each with a maximum of 4 guests.
- We are owner-operated and therefore have tight control over all aspects of the business including cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Our houses are fully self-contained allowing you to self-cater. We also offer an introduction to some of the finest Yarra Valley Chef’s who will help you experience exclusive fine-dining @ home (Botanica Editions) delivery options.
- Each house is private with expansive landscaped gardens with an abundance of fresh air and natural outdoor rejuvenation where you don't need to meet other guests.
- Self-check-in/out so you do not need to have any physical contact with us as the owners – we are however close by if you have questions.
- We continue to engage our premium off-site professional laundry service for all your in-house luxury linen provided at The Willow House and Habitat House.
In addition to the above, we have implemented the following steps to further ensure guest safety and peace of mind:
- Insist guests adhere to all official social distancing rules and guidelines.
- Introduced additional rigour to our already comprehensive cleaning practices with particular focus on extensive cleaning and sanitising high-touch areas such a door handles, taps, light switches, remote controls, etc. Our staff have been trained in the Australian Government, Department of Health Infection Control Training for Covid-19.
- Wherever possible ensure a 2-day gap between bookings in each house, allowing maximum time for additional cleaning/sanitising.
- Insist that guests who are unwell or have been in contact with those diagnosed with COVID-19 postpone their stay.
- Ensure all government contact detail requirements adhere to privacy rules and request guests do not invite any additional day visitors to the property at this time.
- Introduced a flexible rescheduling or cancellation policy for bookings where official restrictions prevent travel
Botanica Editions has been deliberately designed as a retreat to share with family and friends and we have worked hard with our cleaning and house staff over the lockdown period to ensure The Willow House and Habitat House continue to feel like your exclusive and private country home in the Yarra Valley during this Covid-19 period.
You will notice a couple of small changes in each house, where a few items have been removed along with extra cleaning and sanitising products supplied for convenience during your stay. One of these additions is the locally made Four Pillars Heads, Tails & Clean Hands sanitiser for your use in The Willow & Habitat House.
Remember, sanitise your hands with this aromatic sanitiser! Don’t drink it!